A Randomized, Double-Blind Study to Compare the Efficacy, Safety and Long-Term Safety of Topical Administration of FMX-101 for 1 Year in the Treatment of Moderate-to-Severe Acne Vulgaris, Study FX2014-05
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Minocycline (Primary)
- Indications Acne vulgaris
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Foamix
- 01 May 2017 Results were published in a Foamix media release.
- 01 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to a Foamix media release.
- 27 Mar 2017 Primary endpoint has been met. (Severity of acne vulgaris assessed by Investigator Global Assessment (IGA)), according to a Foamix Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History