Pilot Study of BB3 to Improve Renal Function in Patients With Signs and Symptoms of Significant Renal Injury After Kidney Transplantation From Donors After Cardiac Death
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs BB 3 (Primary)
- Indications Delayed graft function; Renal failure
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Angion Biomedica
- 18 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 May 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Feb 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.