A long-term safety trial to investigate the safety of intermittent use of AN 2728 ointment 2% for up to 12 months
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Crisaborole (Primary)
- Indications Atopic dermatitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Anacor Pharmaceuticals
- 22 Mar 2016 According to an Anacor Pharmaceuticals media release, the US FDA has accepted for review New Drug Application (NDA) seeking approval of crisaborole topical ointment 2% for the treatment of mild-to-moderate atopic dermatitis in children and adults with PDUFA date of January 7, 2017.
- 23 Feb 2016 According to an Anacor pharmaceuticals media release, the company will present phase III trial data of crisaborole 2% topical ointment for the treatment of mild to moderate atopic dermatitis at 74th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology
- 07 Jan 2016 Results published in Anacor pharmaceuticals media release.