Phase II Single-Arm Trial of Preemptive Prophylaxis With Long-Acting Recombinant Factor VIII Fc Fusion Protein, Eloctate, to Prevent Inhibitor Formation in Children With Severe Hemophilia A
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Efmoroctocog alfa (Primary)
- Indications Haemophilia A
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms INHIBIT
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Apr 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 21 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2022 to 1 Mar 2024, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.