Safety of Ticagrelor plus Warfarin versus Traditional Triple Antithrombotic Therpay Regimen in Patients with Persistent or Permanent Atrial Fibrillation and undergoing PCI-S: A Randomized, Open, Controlled, Parallel Group, Multi-center Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ticagrelor (Primary) ; Aspirin; Clopidogrel; Warfarin
- Indications Atrial fibrillation; Coronary artery disease; Haemorrhage
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 15 May 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 15 May 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Feb 2018.
- 05 Aug 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.