Investigator-Initiated Phase I/II Clinical Trial of Selinexor (KPT-330) and Pegylated Liposomal Doxorubicin for Relapsed and Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Selinexor (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Doxorubicin liposomal
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 28 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Jun 2019.
- 28 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 10 Mar 2017 According to a Karyopharm Therapeutics media release, the FDA has placed selinexor (KPT-330) trials on partial clinical hold due to incomplete information in the existing version of the investigator's brochure (IB), Karyopharm has amended the IB and updated the informed consent documents accordingly and submitted to the FDA as requested.