Safety and Efficacy Trial of Escalation of Plerixafor for Mobilization of CD34+ Hematopoietic Progenitor Cells and Evaluation of Globin Gene Transfer in Patients With Sickle Cell Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Plerixafor (Primary)
- Indications Sickle cell anaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 06 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Jul 2018.
- 23 Feb 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Jul 2014 New trial record