A Phase IB, Open Label Study to Examine the Safety, Pharmacokinetic Characteristics and Anti-Inflammatory Effects of the NK-1R Antagonist, Aprepitant, In HIV-Infected Subjects Receiving Atazanavir/Ritonavir Or Darunavir/Ritonavir
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aprepitant (Primary)
- Indications Inflammation
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms Emend-IV
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Jun 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 28 May 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Aug 2015 according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.