A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Trial of the Safety and Efficacy of Fixed-dose Brexpiprazole (OPC-34712) as Adjunctive Therapy in the Treatment of Adults With Major Depressive Disorder With and Without Anxious Distress
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brexpiprazole (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Sirius
- Sponsors Otsuka Pharmaceutical Development & Commercialization
- 01 Jul 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 08 Jun 2016 The trial was completed in Germany (end date: 2016-05-23).
- 31 May 2016 The trial was completed in Hungary (end date: 2016-05-23).