Phase I Study of Ganetespib and Ziv-Aflibercept in Patients With Advanced Gastrointestinal Carcinomas, Non-Squamous Non-Small Cell Lung Carcinomas, Urothelial Carcinomas, and Sarcomas
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aflibercept (Primary) ; Ganetespib (Primary)
- Indications Gastrointestinal cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Sarcoma; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Dec 2016 Results presented at the 28th EORTC-NCI-AACR Symposium on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics.
- 26 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.