A Multi-centre Phase III Study to Evaluate Pre-emptive Tenofovir for Prevention of Hepatitis B Virus Reactivation in HBsAg Negative/Anti-HBc Positive Individuals Undergoing Anti-CD20-based Chemotherapy for Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma or Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia/Small Lymphocytic Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tenofovir (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis B
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 26 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 27 May 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Jul 2014 New trial record