A Randomized Phase II Trial of MEK Inhibitor Selumetinib (AZD6244) Combined Continuously or Sequentially With Cisplatin/Gemcitabine (CIS/GEM) Versus CIS/GEM Alone in Patients With Advanced Biliary Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Selumetinib (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Biliary cancer; Gallbladder cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 16 Mar 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 15 to 48, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 27 Nov 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 May 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 27 Nov 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.