Non Interventional Study Dealing With the Use of Trabectedin (Yondelis)-Pegylated Liposomal Doxorubicin (Caelyx) in Patient With Platinum-sensitive Relapse
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 20 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Doxorubicin liposomal (Primary) ; Trabectedin (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms PROSPECTYON
- 15 Jun 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 13 Jan 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jul 2014 New trial record