A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Single Ascending Dose Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Subcutaneous APL-2 in Healthy Adult Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs APL 2 (Primary)
- Indications Paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms APL-CP0713-1
- Sponsors Apellis Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Dec 2016 Results (n=51) of APL-CP0713-1 and APL-CP1014 studies assessing safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 21 Nov 2016 Data from this and another phase I trial (APL-CP1014) will be presented at the American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting 2016, according to an Apellis Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 23 Jun 2016 Results published in an Apellis media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History