Clinical Research of Gene Therapy for Refractory B-Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Using Autologous T Cells Expressing a Chimeric Antigen Receptor Specific to the CD19 Antigen
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Anti-CD19 CAR-transduced T cells (Primary) ; Bendamustine; Cyclophosphamide
- Indications Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 10 Nov 2014 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Nov 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.