A Phase I/IIb Study of DEC205mAb-NY-ESO-1 Fusion Protein (CDX-1401) Given With Adjuvant Poly-ICLC in Combination With INCB024360 for Patients in Remission With Epithelial Ovarian, Fallopian Tube, or Primary Peritoneal Carcinoma Whose Tumors Express NY-ESO-1 or LAGE-1 Antigen
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 03 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Epacadostat (Primary) ; CDX 1401; Poly ICLC
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 22 Mar 2016 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, the treatment arms have been reduced from 4 to 2 (parallel assignment) and hence the patient no. has also been reduced.
- 22 Mar 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 98 to 68, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.