Prospective Randomized Trial of an Adjuvant Therapy of Completely Resected Merkel Cell Carcinoma (MCC) With Immune Checkpoint Blocking Antibodies (Nivolumab, Opdivo®; Ipilimumab (Yervoy®) Every 3 Weeks for 12 Weeks Versus Observation
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Merkel cell carcinoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ADMEC- O
- 28 Aug 2017 Treatment arm changed from 2 to 3 with addition of Nivolumab group.
- 28 Aug 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 222 to 177.
- 28 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Mar 2021.