An Open Label, Single Ascending Dose Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacodynamics of a Novel Intravitreal Plasma Kallikrein Inhibitor in Subjects With Central Involved Diabetic Macular Edema and Reduced Vision
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs KVD 001 (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors KalVista Pharmaceuticals
- 19 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by KalVista media release.
- 30 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2015 to 1 Jul 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 30 Mar 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2015 to 1 Jun 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.