Phase I Dose-Escalation Study of CPI-613, in Combination With Bendamustine and Rituximab, in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory B-Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CPI 613 (Primary) ; Bendamustine; Rituximab
- Indications Haematological malignancies; Leukaemia; Lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Nov 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 12 Aug 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 02 Dec 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.