Phase IIb Open-label Trial of SUBA-Itraconazole in Subjects With Basal Cell Carcinoma Nevus Syndrome (BCCNS)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Itraconazole (Primary)
- Indications Basal cell nevus syndrome
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SCORING
- Sponsors HedgePath Pharmaceuticals
- 30 Oct 2017 According to a HedgePath Pharmaceuticals media release, the company intends to lock database to complete a Clinical Study Report during the first quarter of 2018 while at the same time preparing for submission of a pre-NDA meeting request to the FDA.
- 15 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 08 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Apr 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History