An Open-Label, Long-Term Safety Study of SD-809 (Deutetrabenazine) for the Treatment of Moderate to Severe Tardive Dyskinesia
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Deutetrabenazine (Primary)
- Indications Drug-induced dyskinesia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms RIM-TD
- Sponsors Auspex Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Jun 2017 Interim results (n=304, Data cut off 30 Jun 2016) presented at the 21st International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders
- 04 Mar 2017 This trial has been restarted in Czech Republic.
- 27 Oct 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 1 Sep 2019.