Sirolimus in Prevention of aGVHD in Maternally Engrafted (TME) Severe Combined Immunodeficiency (SCID) Infants Receiving Unconditioned Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant (HSCT)
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Sirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 Dec 2015 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Jul 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Jul 2014 New trial record