A Phase IIa Proof of Concept Study to Explore the Efficacy, Tolerability and Safety of Fosmidomycin Sodium When Administered With Piperaquine Tetraphosphate to Adults and Older Children With Acute Uncomplicated Plasmodium Falciparum Malaria
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fosmidomycin (Primary) ; Piperaquine
- Indications Falciparum malaria
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FOSPIP
- Sponsors Jomaa Pharma
- 14 Nov 2016 According to Jomaa Pharma media release, scientific paper on this study was presented at the 65th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene (ASTMH).
- 14 Nov 2016 Results published in the Jomaa Pharma Media Release.
- 14 Nov 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to Jomaa Pharma media release.