A Double-masked, Placebo-controlled Study With Open-label Period to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of MEDI-551 in Adult Subjects With Neuromyelitis Optica and Neuromyelitis Optica Spectrum Disorders
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Inebilizumab (Primary)
- Indications Neuromyelitis optica
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms N-MOmentum
- Sponsors MedImmune
- 02 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 26 Jul 2021 to 10 May 2023.
- 02 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 29 Jul 2019 to 15 May 2019.
- 09 May 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 212 to 252.