Double-masked Study of PG324 Ophthalmic Solution in Patients With Glaucoma or Ocular Hypertension
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Latanoprost/netarsudil (Primary) ; Latanoprost; Netarsudil
- Indications Ocular hypertension; Open-angle glaucoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Mercury 1
- Sponsors Aerie Pharmaceuticals
- 20 Sep 2017 According to an Aerie Pharmaceuticals media release, a meeting of the Dermatologic and Ophthalmic Drugs Advisory Committee of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has been scheduled with the company for October 13, 2017 to review the NDA for Rhopressa (netarsudil ophthalmic solution) 0.02% for the treatment of patients with open-angle glaucoma or ocular hypertension.
- 08 Aug 2017 According to an Aerie Pharmaceuticals media release, data from this study and Rocket 4 were also included in the Rhopressa™ NDA submission as supportive.
- 01 Aug 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to an Aerie Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History