A Randomised, Double Blind (Sponsor Unblinded), Placebo-controlled, Single Ascending Dose Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of a IV Dose of GSK2831781 in Healthy Volunteers and Patients With Plaque Psoriasis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 2831781 (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 20 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 20 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 15 Aug 2018 to 14 Mar 2018.
- 20 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 15 Aug 2018 to 14 Mar 2018.