A Multi-Center, Multinational, Randomized, Double-Blind, Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Belimumab (HGS1006) in Combination with Azathioprine for the Maintenance of Remission in Wegener's Granulomatosis and Microscopic Polyangiitis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Belimumab (Primary) ; Azathioprine
- Indications Microscopic polyangiitis; Wegener's granulomatosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BREVAS
- Sponsors Human Genome Sciences
- 09 Feb 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 29 Nov 2016 This trial has been completed in Poland.
- 05 Oct 2016 This trial was completed in Czech Republic, according to European Clinical Trials Database.