A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Study of Neurokinin-1 Receptor Antagonist Serlopitant in Subjects With Prurigo Nodularis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Serlopitant (Primary)
- Indications Prurigo nodularis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Tigercat Pharma
- 08 Mar 2017 Results were presented at the 2017 Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology, according to a Menlo Therapeutics media release.
- 08 Mar 2017 Results published in a Menlo Therapeutics media release.
- 08 Mar 2017 Primary endpoint (The primary endpoints are pairwise comparisons between treatments of Visual Analog Score (VAS) score over 24 hour period of serlopitant 5 mg tablets and placebo taken once daily for 8 weeks for prurigo nodularis) has been met, according to a Menlo Therapeutics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History