A Phase 3, Randomized, Controlled, Open-label Study of VELCADE (Bortezomib) Melphalan-Prednisone (VMP) Compared to Daratumumab in Combination With VMP (D-VMP), in Subjects With Previously Untreated Multiple Myeloma Who Are Ineligible for High-dose Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Daratumumab (Primary) ; Bortezomib; Melphalan; Prednisone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Alcyone
- Sponsors Genmab; Janssen Biotech; Janssen Research & Development
- 20 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.
- 21 Dec 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 09 Sep 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2018 to 1 Nov 2017.