A Phase 3, Randomized, Controlled, Open-label Study of VELCADE (Bortezomib) Melphalan-Prednisone (VMP) Compared to Daratumumab in Combination With VMP (D-VMP), in Subjects With Previously Untreated Multiple Myeloma Who Are Ineligible for High-dose Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Daratumumab (Primary) ; Bortezomib; Melphalan; Prednisone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Alcyone
- Sponsors Genmab; Janssen Biotech; Janssen Research & Development
- 24 Aug 2017 According to a Genmab media release, data are expected to be submitted for presentation at an upcoming medical conference and for publication in a peer-reviewed journal.
- 24 Aug 2017 According to a Genmab media release, IDMC, after conducting a pre-planned analysis of the interim data, recommended to unblind data.
- 24 Aug 2017 Primary endpoint (Progression-free Survival (PFS) has been met, according to a Genmab media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History