Treatment of Neuroblastoma and GD2-Positive Tumors With Activated T Cells Armed With OKT3 X Humanized 3F8 Bispecific Antibodies (GD2Bi): A Phase I/II Study
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Muromonab CD3 (Primary) ; Aldesleukin; Sargramostim
- Indications Neuroblastoma; Osteosarcoma; Soft tissue sarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Jun 2017 Status changed from suspended to recruiting.
- 16 Feb 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to suspended due to primary co-investigator leaving the institutionas reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.