Pharmacokinetics of Micafungin (Mycamin) as Antifungal Prophylaxis Given Twice Weekly Intravenously Compared to Micafungin Given Daily to Patients at Risk for Developing an Invasive Fungal Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Micafungin (Primary)
- Indications Aspergillosis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms MATADOR
- 15 Sep 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 29 Oct 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 30 Jul 2014 New trial record