An Open-Label, Multicenter Evaluation of the Safety and Efficacy of Recombinant Coagulation Factor VIII Fc Fusion Protein (rFVIIIFc; BIIB031) in the Prevention and Treatment of Bleeding in Previously Untreated Patients With Severe Hemophilia A
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Efmoroctocog alfa (Primary)
- Indications Haemophilia A
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Biogen; Bioverativ
- 31 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2019 to 1 Dec 2020.
- 31 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2019 to 1 Dec 2020.
- 03 Sep 2016 This trial was completed in Denmark.