A Phase I, Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Two Period, Ascending Dose, Crossover Study to Assess the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of Two Doses of PT010 in Healthy Adult Subjects of Japanese Descent Following a Single Dose and After Chronic Dosing for 7 Days
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Budesonide/formoterol/glycopyrrolate (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Pearl Therapeutics
- 27 Oct 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Oct 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to the ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 28 Aug 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.