Phase II Study of Sorafenib Plus 5-Azacitidine for the Initial Therapy of Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukemia and High Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome With FLT3-ITD Mutation
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Azacitidine (Primary) ; Sorafenib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Jun 2017 Results (n=26) assessing safety and efficacy of Sorafenib plus 5-azacytidine in older untreated FLT3-ITD mutated acute myeloid leukemia patients, presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 09 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Feb 2019.
- 11 Feb 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to M.D. Anderson Cancer Center record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History