Safety and Efficacy of Abicipar Pegol (AGN-150998) in Patients With Neovascular Age-related Macular Degeneration
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Abicipar pegol (Primary) ; Ranibizumab
- Indications Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SEQUOIA
- Sponsors Allergan
- 12 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 07 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 1 May 2019 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Jan 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 1 May 2019 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.