Additional analysis of gene polymolphisms in the phase II study of erlotinib in previously treated advanced non-small cell lung cancer patients with carcinomatous meningitis (UMIN000007020)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 03 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 25 Jun 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan record.
- 31 Jul 2014 New trial record