A Phase 1b/2a, Randomized, Multi-center, Open-label, Fixed-sequence Study to Evaluate the Effect of Oral SYN-004 on the Pharmacokinetics of Intravenous Ceftriaxone in Healthy Adult Subjects With a Functioning Ileostomy
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ribaxamase (Primary) ; Ceftriaxone
- Indications Clostridium infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Synthetic Biologics
- 04 Jan 2017 Results from this and other trial published in the Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
- 30 Oct 2016 Results of this and one other phase IIa study presented at the IDWeek 2016.
- 16 May 2016 Results from this trial will be presented at ASM Microbe 2016, according to a Synthetic Biologics media release.