A First-in-Human Study for the Evaluation of the Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Antitumor Activity of SAR408701 in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 16 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs SAR 408701 (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Bladder cancer; Cervical cancer; Cholangiocarcinoma; Colorectal cancer; Endometrial cancer; Gastric cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Solid tumours; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 09 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 8 Apr 2019.
- 09 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 8 Apr 2019.
- 12 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Jun 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History