An Open Label Randomized Clinical Trial, to Evaluate the Treatment With Darunavir/Ritonavir + Lamivudine Once Daily Versus Continuing With Darunavir/Ritonavir Once Daily + Tenofovir/Emtricitabine or Abacavir/Lamivudine in HIV Infected Subject With Suppressed Plasma Viremia
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Darunavir (Primary) ; Lamivudine (Primary) ; Ritonavir (Primary) ; Abacavir; Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DUAL
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 22 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Apr 2016. as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.