A Phase II Study of Blinatumomab and POMP (Prednisone, Vincristine, Methotrexate, 6-Mercaptopurine) for Patients ≥ 65 Years of Age With Newly Diagnosed Philadelphia-Chromosome Negative (Ph-) Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL) and of Dasatinib, Prednisone and Blinatumomab for Patients ≥ 65 Years of Age With Newly Diagnosed Philadelphia-Chromosome Positive (Ph+) ALL, Relapsed/Refractory Philadelphia-Chromosome Positive (Ph+) ALL, and Philadelphia-Chromosome-Like Signature (Ph-Like) ALL With Known or Presumed Activating Dasatinib-Sensitive Mutations or Kinase Fusions (DSMKF)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Blinatumomab (Primary) ; Dasatinib; Mercaptopurine; Methotrexate; Prednisone; Vincristine
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Aug 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2019 to 1 Jul 2021.
- 26 Jan 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 50 to 44, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.