A Phase I/II Trial of the MUC1 Inhibitor, GO-203-2C in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Decitabine (Primary) ; GO 203 2c (Primary)
- Indications Myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 23 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 21 May 2016 The protocol has been amended with the addition of the drug Decitabine and hence the treatment table and primary endpoint has been changed to evaluate the MTD of the combination (GO-203-2c + Decitabine)
- 15 Sep 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.