Clinical Trial to Compare Topical Interferon Alfa 2b And Mitomycin C in Conjunctival-Corneal Intraepithelial Neoplasia
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Interferon alpha-2b (Primary) ; Mitomycin
- Indications Conjunctival disorders; Corneal disorders; Glandular and epithelial neoplasms
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Aug 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Mar 2017.