A Phase II Trial For High-Risk Myeloma Evaluating Accelerating and Sustaining Complete Remission (AS-CR) by Applying Non-Host -Exhausting and Timely Dose-Reduced Mel-80-CFZ-TD-Pace Transplant(s) With Interspersed Mel-20-CFZ-TD-Pace With CFZ-RD and CFZ-D Maintenance
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Carfilzomib (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Cyclophosphamide; Dexamethasone; Doxorubicin; Etoposide; Melphalan; Thalidomide
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Apr 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting,as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Aug 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Aug 2014 New trial record