A Randomized, Parallel-group, Open-label Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Umeclidinium (UMEC) 62.5 mcg Compared With Glycopyrronium 44 mcg in Subjects With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Umeclidinium (Primary) ; Glycopyrrolate
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 20 Oct 2015 Primary endpoint has been met. (Trough FEV1), as per GlaxoSmithKline media release.
- 20 Oct 2015 Results published in GlaxoSmithKline media release.
- 23 Jun 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History