Open-Label Safety Study of ADS-5102 (Amantadine HCl) Extended Release Capsules for the Treatment of Levodopa Induced Dyskinesia (LID)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Amantadine (Primary)
- Indications Drug-induced dyskinesia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms EASE LID 2
- Sponsors Adamas Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 24 Aug 2017 According to an Adamas Pharmaceuticals media release, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved GOCOVRI (amantadine) extended release capsules for treatment of dyskinesia in patients with Parkinson's disease receiving levodopa-based therapy, with or without concomitant dopaminergic medications.
- 08 Jun 2017 Interim (n=223) results presented at the 21st International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History