A Phase II Study of Radium-223 in Combination with Enzalutamide in Progressive Metastatic Castrate-Resistant Prostate Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Radium 223 chloride (Primary) ; Enzalutamide
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 09 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 29 Oct 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.