Phase II Study of Regorafenib as Single Agent for the Treatment of Patients With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer (mCRC) With Any RAS or BRAF Mutation Previously Treated With FOLFOXIRI Plus Bevacizumab
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Regorafenib (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PREVIUM
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 26 May 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 01 Oct 2015 Trial design presented at the 17th World Congress on Gastrointestinal Cancer.