An Open Label Extension Trial Assessing the Safety and Efficacy of BI 655066/ ABBV-066/Risankizumab Administered Subcutaneously in Patients With Moderate to Severe Chronic Plaque Psoriasis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Risankizumab (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 05 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 15 Aug 2018.
- 05 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 15 Aug 2018.
- 23 Sep 2016 New data will be presented at the 25th European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology Congress (EADV), as per AbbVie media release.