An Open Label Extension Trial Assessing the Safety and Efficacy of BI 655066/ ABBV-066/Risankizumab Administered Subcutaneously in Patients With Moderate to Severe Chronic Plaque Psoriasis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Risankizumab (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 23 Sep 2016 New data will be presented at the 25th European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology Congress (EADV), as per AbbVie media release.
- 28 Oct 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 124 to 104 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Aug 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 1 Aug 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.