A Phase 1 Study of A Prostate-Specific Membrane Antigen Targeting-Tubulysin Conjugate EC1169 In Patients With Recurrent Metastatic, Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer (MCRPC)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs EC 1169 (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Endocyte
- 08 Aug 2017 According to an Endocyte media release, updated interim results from this trial will be presented at the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) meeting 2017.
- 08 Aug 2017 According to an Endocyte media release, the company expects to complete enrollment of taxane-exposed prostate cancer patients in this trial in fall 2017.
- 25 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Sep 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History