A Phase Ib/II, Multicentre, Open Label, Randomized Study of BI 836845 in Combination With Enzalutamide, Versus Enzalutamide Alone, in Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer (CRPC) Following Disease Progression on Docetaxel-Based Chemotherapy and Abiraterone
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 28 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Xentuzumab (Primary) ; Enzalutamide
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 22 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 09 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 30 Jan 2018 to 27 Apr 2018.
- 09 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 10 Oct 2017 to 25 Sep 2017.